Tutorial Website one:
A} Lead to http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/ website.
B} This website seems to be focusing on all stages of html users, from beginners to intermediates.
C} I might recomend this sight to a friend, the only drawback would be that i personally prefer w3schools website because they allow you to practice what they teach right there on the same page.
D} I learned a little about the embed tag for audio players and the netscape tag for multicolumns.
Tutorial Website Two:
A} Lead to http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/tut/lessons.html website.
B} This website seems to be aimed more at beginning html users because it states that it uses html basics in its lessons.
C} I probably wouldn't recommend this website off-hand to a friend because of the poor design of the tutorials which makes them hard to read. I hate to sound like a broken record, as i steal that from my teachers, but it seems that the w3schools website tutorials are the best designed and most user friendly.
D} I learned little from this website because of its poorly designed layout and complicated navigation system.
No comments:
Post a Comment